Make sure you know what not to do when it comes to bedding.
Are you making common mistakes when it comes to bedding?
You spend a lot of time in your bed, but are you really putting enough thought about your set up?
We know what you want, a space that is both comfortable and stylish.
Together let us go through the biggest mistakes people often make with their bed, and discover the solutions.
It about time you fix these 5 bedding mistakes!
You are not experimenting with your sheets.
Using one colour for your sheets might be clean and crisp, but its also boring!
Your flat sheet is the right way up.
The right way, is the wrong way. Whilst the wrong way is actually the right way… Understand? Let us explain.
When using a flat sheet with your bedding, most people make the same mistake. Making the bed with the flat sheet the right way up, is actually the wrong side up.
Instead, have your flat sheet up a little higher and the wrong side up. Now you can fold it over showing the right side, and you have plenty of room at the top to fold over the quilt cover.
You have not invested in quality.
HINT: There is a strong correlation between how you sleep and how you feel. Invest in your quality of life!
Don’t waste your money on subpar sheets, the amount of time you spend in bed is worth investing. Not only that but research first, you are here reading this, so that is a great start.
Think about what you want from your sheets and find the set that matches.
Invest in quality!
Better sheets = Better Sleep. improved memory, focus, mood, and productivity—so you can be a happier and healthier person all thanks to your bedding.
You are not using your pillows correctly!
Pillows are an important element of your bed.
- Use a pair of large European pillows to add height to the bed. Match your European pillow covers to your quilt. (Use 3 Euro squares for a king bed).
- Match your standard pillows to your sheets, or use them to layer in another colour.
- Use your hand to chop and create an indent in the top of the European pillows for added style.
- For more luxury add another set of pillowcases using a similar style to the quilt cover.
You aren’t taking advantage of bedding accessories.
There is so much more to your bed than just sheets.
You use your bed every night, so let’s make sure you get the most out of your investment.
- You have invested a lot in buying your bed. Make sure you protect it and extend the life of your mattress with a mattress protector.
- To ensure you experience incredibly soft, quality comfort. Look at adding a mattress topper to your bed.